Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Week Of University

I've taken on study at Central Queensland University (CQU). I am completing a degree in Bachelor Of Primary Education. The outcome of completion will result in me getting a job as a primary school teacher.

I had a great two weeks in Bali with one of my mates, we did a lot of surfing and a lot of diving/spearfishing.
Getting back from overseas on the first day of Uni was a bit of a frenzy, rushing around getting things ready.
So far everything is fairly daunting, already having assessment due for all of my course subjects, I'm going to really have to change my lifestyle big time to adjust with the new changes in my life (studying). I have cut back on work but I am still going to attempt to make a good income whilst at university.
Most of my lectures I have attended I've been quite confused as to what to start on first or just where to start really, unfamiliar words are being spoken more than often, I guess I will understand soon and warm to it a little.

I haven't blogged in quite some time but will slowly get back in to the hang of doing so.
Other than that, goodnight blogger.

- Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment